Monday, October 6, 2008

In Which: I blame it on the librarian....

I always blame her.  That's what she's there for.  So, it is her fault that I haven't posted for a month.  She hogs the laptop because she's doing homework - at least that's what she says.  She went away for a weekend to be at school - at least that's what she said.  She says this picture is proof, and that it's her at the College Inn in Seattle, homeworking. 

Well, it certainly doesn't look very trysty.  And I did have a good time with Nancy Drew, She who Understands Cats.  So I suppose I'll forgive  her for the weekend away, but not for hogging the computer.  I'm only on it now because she finished a paper.  Harumph.  Well, to bed.  I hate to say it, but as soon as the librarian goes to bed, I simply must jump up there with her.  I can't resist waving my tail over her nose.  It's one of my bad habits features. Like this: purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

2 comments:

Skeeter said...

Dear Fatty Kitty,
Thank the Librarian for letting me stay with you. I was so pleased and honored that YOU gave me the best tounge bath I've ever had on vacation. I will never forget it! Love, Skeeter

Stef said...

ugh, Mary, it still makes me homesick for the Inn.... I was glad to not travel this time, but am making lists [of food, bien sur] of things to remember for January. ...must remember to make my reservations....