Tuesday, January 8, 2008

In Which: The Fatty Kitty begins to introduce himself but gets sidetracked.

Welcome dear library friends, to my humble blog.
I'll treat you to a picture of Me, a snapshot that is, alas, quite alarming.
Behold:

If you perceive my outrage, perhaps you will not blame me, when I point out that the little ragamuffin that seeks to replace me in my, er, dare I say servant...? No? Well, then, let us call her a tenant in my abode (she does do the cooking and cleaning doesn't she? I don't see why I need be so tactful). At any rate, the little brat seeks to replace me in her affections. And he does so while cheerfully wearing my own whiskers! As Stewie would say, "Damn him!"

Signing off in High Dudgeon, the Fatty Kitty

1 comment:

2cats said...

Ooooh, you're a sassy one! Just dropped in to say "Meow" and wish you the best with your blog. :)