Wednesday, January 9, 2008

In Which: Fatty Kitty grudgingly does the required assignment (sigh).

Well.
My online presence does owe its existence to a certain library project entitled Library 2.0. It seeks to update all the fuddie-duddies that prance about in such public institutions. My companion (clever of me to think of a neutral term for her, isn't it?) is participating in this, and requests I post certain obligatory messages to others of her ilk. Thus:

"Use one of your test posts to create an entry about the habits among the 7 and 1/2 lifelong learning habits that is easiest and hardest for you & why."

Easiest Habit: Accept responsiblity for my own learning. I like learning, so I'm always taking a class in something, or finding a new subject to read about. I think that's why I like doing reference work: I'm curious about everything. (Bravo! But needs work on being more responsible for the Cat box - fk).

Hardest Habit: View problems as challenges. Time is a problem, and it will take some doing to think of it as a challenge rather than a problem. But it's so much more positive to think of it as a challenge - I think I'll like that. (You would. All that perky, syrupy, chirpy stuff. Reminds me of a bird. Hmmm. Maybe that's why I put up with you - fk).

All right, that's done and I can have my blog back. Except now it's time to take a nap. Or three.

Yawningly Yours, PJ

No comments: