Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In Which: Fatty Kitty fights with Flickr, but not for long.

Blog a photo. Blog a photo from Flickr.

Unfortunately, Flickr doesn't seem to have the proper respect for my dignity, and keeps on putting my photo of a goose in somebody else's blog. How frustrating! And a frustrated Fatty Kitty is no fun at all.


This goose, however, intrigues me. It lives at the Kalispell Branch of the Flathead County Library (FCL to their librarians) and changes clothes every so often. If I were there, at the Children's desk at FCL - Main, I would give that goose a piece of my mind. You'd never catch Fatty Kitty wearing clothes, although my Librarian once put socks on me - but that was completely against my will. I would have protested but of course, the wily Librarian caught me while I was napping. I forgave her when she brushed me, but only then. Fatty Kitty knows when to hold a grudge.


If this bloggy thing refuses to work for the fourth time, Fatty Kitty gives up.


It didn't work. Harumph. A link is all you will get. Blame Flickr, for Fatty Kitty has done his best!

3 comments:

abigail said...

Dear Fatty Kitty.
My servant gets real annoyed when she gets a notice that someone has posted on her blog and then goes there and NOTHING NEW IS THERE. She thinks you are toying with her.
Maybe she should blog something!
Yours respectfully,
Abbie, the kitty.

PJ the Fatty Kitty said...

No no, Abigail. It was my fight with Flickr. It kept posting to your servant's blog by mistake, and I had to delete it, along with your delightful comment. I apologise (even though it was that dreadful Flickr's fault.)
If you like, I can post some flickr to that blog again. Signed, a Put-Out Fatty Kitty

abigail said...

Yeah, you could do that. She might lighten up if you did. She is a grouchy old er...um lovely person who controls the food.
Yeah, that's it.
A.