Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In Which: Fatty Kitty gets excited about something

I was snoozing on the quilt the other day, when I was rudely interrupted by the Librarian. I hate being interrupted when I'm doing something important, don't you?
Anyway, she dumped books on the bed and began taking pictures of them, whilst mumbling to herself. I draped myself over several of the books, so as to make the photos more interesting, of course, but she kept shooing me off. I had to go sleep somewhere else:


I was just dropping off again when down she comes to the computer and starts tapping away. I caught a few words, "...knitting books ...catalog...LibraryThing...." It wasn't until I gave up napping and hopped up onto her lap to watch, that I understood the full import of her monologue. She was finally getting a handle on her knitting book obsession and posting them all up on a website called LibraryThing. Thus, she'll be able to see if she has a book before bidding on Ebay next time!

I think this is a stroke of genius. I keep meowing at her to hurry and take pictures of my Garfield books, but so far, she doesn't get it.

No comments: