Saturday, February 16, 2008

In Which: Fatty Kitty throws down the glove.

Greetings, bibliotechies.

I am quite fond of that word, bibliotechies. I borrowed it from a blog on my RSS feeds. You may look for it on my blogroll. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll have to think of a new asana called blogroll...

But enough chatter.
I, Fatty Kitty, issue a challenge to you librarians, especially the Flathead County librarians. I have created a trading card on Flickr for my Librarian's library. Voila:

So. Here is the challenge. Use the tool described in the Flickr toys page to make a trading card for your library. Then we can trade! And I will be the grandest Cat on the block, because none other has a librarian, thus none other will have Library Trading Cards. If I were undignified enough to giggle, I would do so now.

I am definitely becoming a TechnoCat. My Librarian will be so proud. Perhaps she'll give me some extra catnip. Yeowwwwlllll!

1 comment:

abigail said...

OOOOOO
A Challenge!
Wait until I tell Alice.

Abbiethekitty