Sunday, March 2, 2008

In Which: Fatty Kitty displays Enthusiasm

This podcast thing is phenomenal. And I'm tagging them all with my Del.icio.us buttons up on my toolbar. Goodbye, bookmarks!

Right now, for instance, I'm listening to my podcast from WGBH in Boston - classical music. So when the local station is playing the news for the third time in the morning, I can enjoy my podcast, instead. La de da de daaaaa.

The Librarian is going to show her coworkers Daniel Pinkwater's podcast of his broadcasts on children's books. We've tagged it with a mtlib20 tag in Del.icio.us, for everyone's enjoyment. An erudite man, Pinkwater...he has a picture of his pet on his page. Even though it is a dog, I think that shows his good taste in companions. I will give dogs their doo...er...due.

While listening to classical music, it's nice to see some pretty kitties. I recommend this set of photos by a kitty friend. The TechnoCat has been mentoring his friends, you see, and they are all over it. They surpass me, alas. Oh well. I am elevated by the company I keep (yes, that means you, librarykitty, little fuzzball of yarn.) (I am a bit fond of him.)

signed, an irrationally exuberant Fatty Kitty

1 comment:

abigail said...

Abbie,
(blushing shyly)
Oh Fatty Kitty, you shouldn't have. I am so embarrased.
(Did you notice the one of me doing my yoga???)
Love,
abbiethekitty