Saturday, March 15, 2008

In Which: Fatty Kitty flatters the Librarian

Well, she was getting pretty frustrated. Every time she tried to make an avatar, something would happen. The buttons would stop working. One avatar site tried to sneak a Live Web Search program onto the computer. Another had rude pictures on it. It was enough to make a librarian swear. (Note: my librarian swears all the time; she's married to a sailor. But she knows where not to swear.)

So I had to do it myself. Voila: a librarian avatar:

Yahoo! Avatars
I put her in her favorite season, doing one of her favorite things. And if she's a little younger and skinnier, well I couldn't help it. I couldn't find an old avatar. I did it for her, because I am so fond of her, and I think of her welfare constantly. And this has nothing to do with getting in trouble by sleeping on those clean towels in that open drawer in the spare bedroom for the last week.

Now, the next thing is to find a very dignified avatar. I picture myself with well-groomed salt and pepper hair, a beard and mustache, a bit on the stout side, with a deep, slightly ironic voice. A pleasant picture. Drat, no voices on an avatar. I would be wearing a suit. A tux, I think, yesss. I think I shall have to nap on this for awhile. Alas, the drawer is closed. However, I spy a feather bed that has been left out while the sheets are being washed. That will do nicely. Shnore.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have to disagree with Fatty Kitty's comment about being unable to find an "old avatar"...I think it looks amazingly like you! I think may Fatty Kitty is being a little "catty".....

abigail said...

Dear Fatty Kitty,
My servant made two avatars. She is always showing off. But they just sit there on the avatar page. However did you get yours onto your blog.
Sincerely,
Abigail....aka abbiethekitty
Maybe she should try clicking and pasting?
BTW did you know I am all over Google?

PJ the Fatty Kitty said...

abbiethekitty! However did you become so rank on Google? I'd be in grave danger of turning green if I didn't have such a high opinion of myself.

abigail said...

Dear Fatty Kitty,
My servant is learning how to use del.icio.us. She is quite excited about it. She is staying up late and getting into trouble.
Help her please.
You and that class are so much fun that she is forgetting to feed me.
Abbiethekitty

abigail said...

Dear Fatty Kitty,
I have no idea how I became such a popular kitty on google. My servant discovered it the other day when she was googling herself and came up with nothing. I suspect it has something to do with flickr, but I am not sure. Maybe it is my famous ability at Yoga!
Love
ATK