Saturday, March 1, 2008

In Which: Librarians Run Amok and Fatty Kitty is Appalled

My Librarian has eyeballs like dried-up raisins and she really should be building a database but...perhaps temporary insanity has set in. For instance, she's been laughing maniacally ever since viewing something on YouTube:



I cannot believe that librarians actually made this video. It must have been the tech support staff. Yes, that's what I intend to believe. A pox on Mighty Mouse! I just remembered that the tech support staff are also librarians. Nap! I shall take a nap. And I'll think of some way to get my Librarian back. After all... tomorrow is another day.

(with thanks to marjeedhag)

2 comments:

abigail said...

What is this with plastic godzilla's? If you are going to blog something, blog about CATS! For instance there is a great utube of Alice (the poetry cat) getting a ride on a walker. Now THAT'S a video. Sheesh. Plastic godzilla's and metal armadillos.
"No Good, No Good" to quote Maggie.
Love,
Abbiethekitty

Mary Drew said...

My, that is quite a rant. It's bad enough that PJ thinks this is HIS blog and struts around the house in his new alter ego - Fatty Kitty - but now all his friends have gotten in on the action. What have I done?!!