Saturday, March 1, 2008

In Which: Fatty Kitty indulges the Librarian with her podcast.

How frustrating it was to watch the Librarian try to get a pod catcher to work with Windows Vista. Thank goodness she finally gave up and commenced scratching my neck again. And my jaw aahhh how I looovvvee a good jaawww scratch...wait, don't stop oh drat! She's got it working on the bloglines account and now Garrison Keillor is spouting off about some poet. I suppose I've got Library 2.0 to thank for this.Meroowwww. Okay, she's scratching me again. Uummmmmmhhhh...she says if I'm a good kitty she'll podcast my monologue - the one I always give when she arrives home from being out. Well, at least then a Cat would have something worth listening to!

My Librarian has a good idea - what if the Flathead County Library makes podcasts of librarians reading children's books? Hmmm, I wonder if this is possible...wait..don't go...scraaaaaaatch meeeeeeeee.

2 comments:

Lynn for Kay...mom, grandma, aunt, and friend said...

Fatty Kitty, please tell your librarian that some others have mentioned this and the Kitty-in-Charge thinks this would be a great idea! We just have some details to work out with the Tech Kitty.

Suzanne said...

One caution - beware of copyright when reading copyrighted works. Of course, you could always get around this by sticking with children's books in the public domain. We might try to talk about some podcasting ideas and issues at MLA.
BTW, my kitties send greetings to Fatty Kitty.